Everyone likes to give to good causes, but be careful who you give to. Only give to humane medical research (no animal testing) and also give to local ethical charities, rather than the big charities that often waste money. Sustainably App is a good way to give. You then see where your money is going. Also see how to raise funds for animal charities.
- Set up an account with Charities Aid Foundation and then you can donate anonymously to whomever you choose, without them seeing your contact details.
- Buy from clothing brands that help animals. Next time you need a new t-shirt, hoodie or beanie, buy from companies that sell organic versions, and use profits to help animals.
- Charity Bank offers simple savings accounts, with short application forms. It’s a cross between a charity and a bank, so you save money while helping to fund local community projects.
- Meem is an ethical mobile network that lets you keep your number, runs on 99% of EE networks. 10% profits go to your charity.
- Sign up your small charity to Everyclick. Supporters then just switch search engines, and sponsors donate, each time you search.