The Bristol Soap Company was started on a kitchen table in the east of the city, where since then, the family has been blending and mixing up home-grown recipes for a happier planet and happier people! These unique recipes are all vegan and free from palm oil and sold in sustainable packaging (the company even banks ethically). For each order of £30 or more, the company donates a soap or lip balm to a local charity for those in need. Free delivery over £40. Gift sets are also available, a lovely treat for the one you love.
Avoid aromatherapy essential oils for pregnancy/nursing (and medical conditions like epilepsy and asthma. Avoid rosemary & citrus oils for high blood pressure. Avoid shea butter for latex allergies.
The Soaps are made using the traditional cold-pressed method, using a special blend of organic olive, avocado and coconut oils. Available Unscented and also in many other scents (made with real essential oils):
- Peppermint, Spearmint & Spirulina
- Lavender Geranium
- Mandarin Tangerine
- Sweet Orange Lavender
- Activated Charcoal
- Poppy Seed Exfoliating
Clay Masks in glass jars. 1 jar makes up to 8 facial masks, to regenerate skin cells and enhance moisture. To use, just mix 1 tablespoon with 1 tablespoon of water then stand for a few minutes, before applying to the face and neck, avoiding the delicate eye area. Leave for 10 to 15 minutes, then wash off with water (may stain clothing!) The Green mask is for normal/oily skin and the Pink mask is for normal/dry skin.
Natural Salt Soak is made with high-magnesium Epsom Salts, blended with organic coconut milk powder. Pouring into a bath replicates the healing benefits of a hot spring (shake well before use). Available in similar scents to the soaps (including Unscented). Avoid Epsom salts for diabetes, open wounds, burns or skin infections or kidney/heart disease, pregnancy and children.
- Minty Foot Balm is scented with peppermint and spearmint essential oils, to cool, refresh and awaken tired feet.
- Nourishing Hand Balm is scented with rose geranium and ylang ylang for a beautiful floral scent. Ideal to protect hard-working hands.
- Relaxing Body Balm is scented with floral lavender and geranium. Massage into the temples, forehead, neck and body.
- Lip Balm is made with organic oils and butters. It’s soothing to use with jojoba and coconut oil, healing shea and cocoa butter and nourishing vitamin E oil. Avoid direct contact with broken skin, and discontinue use if irritation occurs. In unscented, peppermint, pink grapefruit, sweet orange of coconut.